top of page

Innovation Forum

Public·67 members

Today: FC Porto vs. Arsenal FC live 21 February 2024

BBC Radio 5 Live · 2012 · ‎ Sports & RecreationThe 606 Book of Football Lists BBC Radio 5 Live. Alla- Alla - Allardyce , Oh ... Arsenal have the Robin Van Persie one . Liverpool have the Istanbul one . And ...

I asked for one. After the game there was a misunderstanding on the pitch, he sent me off, after that I spoke with him calmly. I want to keep this conversation private, now he's doing a report to the Football Association and we will see. For sure I didn't disrespect him, but I can understand also at the end of the game, there is a lot of pressure and excitement, a lot of important decisions but I didn't disrespect him. Tampa are 6-7 for the season but at least that's one more win than in 2018. Even so, it's now 12 seasons without a post season play-off place, so back to the drawing board for next season. The Buccaneers are in good form though with three straight wins, last weekend seeing them get a narrow 38-35 win over Indianapolis Colts. Parma twice came from behind to draw 2-2 at Cagliari, scoring their second equaliser in the fourth minute of stoppage time to leave both teams with 32 points with the Sardinians ahead in sixth place on their head-to-head record. Joao Pedro turned in Giovanni Simeone's cross in the 19th minute for Cagliari and Juraj Kucka levelled three minutes before the break. Barcelona’s 3-2 Spanish Super Cup semi-final loss to Atletico Madrid is set to be Valverde’s last game in charge, with Marca reporting he is entering his last hours at the club. Xavi Hernandez, who holds the record for the most Barcelona appearances, confirmed he spoke with sporting director Eric Abidal and chief executive Oscar Grau over the weekend. You see with some of the Spanish and Brazilian players here, they bring something different to the team. There was a tournament where we finished 14th out of 20. We all learned so much from that tournament. There was another where we finished second but we probably didn't learn half as much as we did in the previous one. It is around the ages of 13, 14, 15 that you learn a lot. From 15 to 18, that is your moment to start trying to mature because the men's game is a lot different to academy football. Slutsk fc is climbing up the ladder due to their good performance, they show that they are well equipped when they have visited Isloch fc, they scored three goals and they have allowed them to find the back of the net twice so they are going to host Vitebsk fc which have obtained their three points after they won by a single goal against Smolevich fc, the team which has been promoted from division one so I think this was a simple task for them not this difficult task they are going to meet. Let me try to give home team an Asian Handicap of -1.5 . Since Rodgers replaced Claude Puel in February, no other team outside of Liverpool and City have amassed as many points. FULL STORY 13:30 - Dyche hopeful on Taylor Burnley's injury problems mounted on Monday as defender Charlie Taylor could be ruled out of the Premier League match against champions Manchester City on Tuesday with a hamstring strain, although manager Sean Dyche is hopeful it is not too serious. We have to focus just on winning because we need to play Champions League next season. We have to play the same way and see what happens," said the Argentine, City's all-time top scorer. City beat Sheffield United 2-0 at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday but remain far adrift of Liverpool, who have an extra game in hand. Posted at 58' Foul by James Tarkowski (Burnley). Posted at 57' Foul by Scott Dann (Crystal Palace). Posted at 57' Matej Vydra (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. There is "evident bias" in some football commentary relating to the skin tone of players, according to a new study. In 80 televised games analysed across four European leagues, including the Premier League, players with a lighter skin tone were praised more often for their intelligence and work ethic. Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 86' Foul by Ben Mee (Burnley). Posted at 86' Jonathan Kodjia (Aston Villa) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Aston Villa. Nyland replaces Tom Heaton because of an injury. Goal!Posted at 80' Goal! Burnley 1, Aston Villa 2. Chris Wood (Burnley) header from the left side of the six yard box to the top left corner. Oxford gave themselves hope with seven minutes left when Liam Kelly's 20-yard free-kick eluded the grasp of Newcastle keeper Karl Darlow before Nathan Holland's crisp volley deep into stoppage time set up the extra 30 minutes and the prospect of a shock. The unpredictable Saint-Maximin was the difference and a huge threat in extra time, finally winning it for Newcastle and setting up a fifth-round tie at West Bromwich Albion with a magnificent finish that ripped beyond Simon Eastwood into the top corner after 116 minutes. With the Foxes winning their last six matches in a row after a last-gasp 2-1 success at home to Everton on Sunday, it is no wonder Rodgers has been linked some top jobs but, by his own admission, he has unfinished business at Leicester. My main focus is very much with Leicester. They've been first class with me," he said after Sunday's game when he confirmed he has a release clause in his contract. BookingPosted at 70' João Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 69' Emiliano Buendía (Norwich City) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 69' Foul by João Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 69' Attempt missed. Raúl Jiménez (Wolverhampton Wanderers) right footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the left. Posted at 67' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Liverpool's Jordan Henderson has been touted for the Player of the Season award but De Bruyne must be pushing him close. MAN OF THE MATCH Kevin De Bruyne (Man City): The 28-year-old is a joy to watch in such brilliant form, his corner delivery yielding the opening goal before sealing success with a well-taken goal. Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Gonzalo Higuaín. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Soualiho Meité (Torino) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Cristian Ansaldi. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Alex Berenguer (Torino) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. Posted at 89' Attempt missed. Reading vs Leeds predictions in our match preview for this midweek Championship clash. Can the visitors continue to chase down West Brom at the summit of the table? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. They have one win in their last five matches, a far cry from their earlier run of form. In the last 15 matches, West Bromwich Albion have managed nine wins and four clean sheets. None of the clean sheets have come in the last six matches. West Brom have managed just six points in the last five matches and they have not scored more than one goal in four of their last five matches. This will be very interesting match today in Turkey Super league and I believe that we will see here at least four goals and with a little more luck and more than that. So, Besiktas is team who is still fighting for the title, but their goalkeeper and generaly defense is huge problem. In last four matches at home, Besiktas is beat every time Ankaragucu with plenty of goals. In that period, this rivals are played 4-1, 3-2, 3-1 and 4-0. I believe that today will be similar story so I will try that here. It is more than real and ok. FC PORTO vs ARSENAL Live Stream Football Today UEFA FC PORTO vs ARSENAL Live Stream Football Today UEFAYouTube · And It's Live Sports Streams1 day ago YouTube · And It's Live Sports Streams YouTube · And It's Live Sports Streams Well I don't know why When are such a favorites.This is very important game for both teams because this is direct fight for survival.When is at better position but Dresden has 2 matches less played so with a won here they will raise their chances for survival a lot, even and a draw would be fine and I don't see any reason why they should not take it.When is not better team than Dresden for sure. They don't have more quality and the only advantage here is the home field but without any fans attending I wonder who big of a advantage this is. Last week, hopes were raised when German clubs became the first in Europe to return to training, albeit with precautionary measures in place, with talk of a resumption as soon as May. But Colombo has urged caution, adding: "The priority so far has been on focusing on creating conditions to be able to resume competition during the summer should we be able. You need to resume training and develop your own protocols. Brentford head into this clash with form on their side, while Blackburn haven’t exactly convinced in recent weeks. The visitors are rooted in the bottom half after winning just once in their last nine matches. Rovers have lost four of their last seven, while Charlton and Luton have already won at Ewood Park this season. With Rovers shipping two goals in five of their last seven, we’re backing over 1.5 Brentford goals this week. Morecambe have only won one home game this season and Carlisle have only won two away games which makes a draw the most likely result on Saturday, even more so when you consider that the hosts earning an average of 0.67 points per home game and the visitors averaging 0.78 points per away game. This is the gap any Manchester United manager will eventually be required to bridge. In just a few weeks, however, there has been a major shift in mood and momentum inside Old Trafford, in the Manchester United team. It is certainly a far cry from when a lame 2-0 loss at Liverpool on 19 January was followed by a 2-0 loss at home to Burnley on the following Wednesday. United actually travelled to League One Tranmere Rovers in the FA Cup fourth round on 26 January with Solskjaer under serious and increasing scrutiny but the release and relaxation of a 6-0 win kick-started this fine run. Barcelona will use him as a bargaining chip of sorts, so a deal may not be entirely straightforward. ESTIMATED COST: £64M Video - 'United to gazump Liverpool and sign Coutinho' - Euro Papers01:53 38: Victor Osimhen (Lille) WHY HE COULD MOVE Osimhen is hot property at the moment - only 21 but he already has the look of a top player. Esteli did won previous three titles in the country, and they did make light drop in the recent part of this season, wen Walter claimed the first position. Now, they will try to get and hold at least second one, behind Managua, and they need to keep on the similar level, like in the recent round victory. Pukki (Norwich) R. Sterling (Manchester City) 7 D. Calvert-Lewin (Everton) 10 C. Wood (Burnley) 8 Gabriel Jesus (Manchester City) 9 9 Roberto Firmino (Liverpool) 8 Richarlison (Everton) A. LONDON, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Liverpool continued their breathless march to a first English title in 30 years, easing to a 2-0 victory at West Ham United on Wednesday to move 19 points clear at the Premier League summit. Juventus have a habit of getting decisions in their clashes against Milan. It could be due to the quality of their players or it could be the referee being pressured by the crowd. Will the absence of a crowd change the usual pattern of officiating? We doubt it. Back a penalty to be awarded. Tottenham have reversed their decision to use the government's furlough scheme for some non-playing staff during the coronavirus crisis following criticism from supporters. On 31 March, the club announced 550 employees would take a 20% pay cut in an attempt "to protect jobs". But on Monday, a Spurs statement said non-playing staff will receive "100% of their pay for April and May". Only board members will now take salary reductions, the statement added. Dynamo Minsk 2 youth team leaders, the team looks good and have not lost at home, even there were no draws, and they only conceded 1 goal, but recently the team has slowed down, the last two matches have been difficult for them and the victory was hardly won only in the end of the match and thanks to luck, in general the team has a slight decline, they began to score less. LONDON, March 1 (Reuters) - Aston Villa manager Dean Smith believes his Premier League strugglers will claw their way out of relegation danger if they continue to play like they did in their 2-1 defeat by Manchester City in Sunday's League Cup final. Smith's side are languishing second-bottom of the table and came into the final having lost their last three league games, but they were far from overwhelmed by a City side who lifted the League Cup for a third straight season. Arsenal-FC Porto Head-to-head | History Official UEFA Champions League history. Season-by-season guide, extensive all-time stats, plus video highlights of every final to date.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page