top of page

Innovation Forum

Public·70 members

(Soccer@@@) Today: Al-Nassr v Al Feiha live watch 21 February 2024

6:06Ronaldo is now the joint-top assister in the Saudi Pro League. Al Fateh's Mourad Batna and Al-Ahli's Riyad Mahrez have also recorded six assists ...Sports Illustrated · Al Nassr FC - نادي النصر السعودي · Oct 28, 2023

If then the FA do not respect it then we cannot change. But we will not be there. Klopp also confirmed that Liverpool's under 23s coach Neil Critchley would manage the team in that game. Critchley took charge of the League Cup quarter-final tie against Aston Villa this season when Liverpool's first team squad were in Qatar for FIFA's World Club Cup. Al-Nassr vs Al Feiha LIVE Streaming: Is Ronaldo playing in 7 days ago — The live streaming of the AFC Champions League RO16 Leg 1 match between Al-Nassr and Al Feiha will be available on Disney+Hostar. The match will ... The important thing is that I didn't regret one second to come here and extend the contract," he added. After that results dictate our job. Every manager is sacked, every manager has problems, every manager has good and bad moments. I am no different. I don't regret one moment the decision we made together and I want to finish this contract and after that we will see. After the thrashing at Etihad Stadium, boss Jurgen Klopp said that his side had not lost any focus after achieving their main objective, but they were distinctly below par in a scrappy opening half against Villa. After being given a guard of honour by the visitors before kick-off, Liverpool struggled to get into any sort of rhythm and did not register a first shot on target until shortly before half-time when Mane's snapshot was comfortably saved by former Reds keeper Pepe Reina. He added: "He still has 15 months to go. Until then, he will stay at Arsenal, for sure. He will stay until the end of his contract. There’s no chance he’ll leave. The prospect of Ozil leaving North London has been the subject of much speculation for several year's now, though he signed a new contract with the club in 2018. Gorodeya has played 4 matches at home so far in 2020 and have failed to keep a clean sheet. Shakhtyor Soligorsk defeated them with 2-0 in the league and so far this have been the only 2 goals for Shakhtyor in the 3 league games. He was a big talent but we were not sure he could do it physically. Now he is a machine - so he is a big surprise. Who is your idol?"[Tennis great] Boris [Becker] is the same age group as me and he is my hero. When he was 17 in 1985 and won his first Wimbledon, it was one of the biggest days in my life too. My wife and his former wife organised a meeting because he was always on my non-existent bucket list. Al Nassr vs Al Fateh live match Saudi Pro League R-20 Al Nassr vs Al Fateh live match Saudi Pro League R-20YouTube · Dynamic Sports2 days ago YouTube · Dynamic Sports YouTube · Dynamic Sports 3:28:32 Inaki Williams scored a stoppage-time winner to send Athletic Club into the semi-finals of the Copa del Rey at the expense of defending champions Barcelona. See alsoAthletic Club - FC Barcelona Quique Setien’s side kicked off at San Mames having just seen rivals Real Madrid crash out of the competition, suffering a 4-3 home defeat to Real Sociedad, and so the incentive to progress to the semi-finals couldn’t have been greater. The squad have recognised the importance of the statement last week from the Premier League players with regards to setting up the #PlayersTogether fund and the potential impact it can make," the Lionesses said in a joint statement on social media. Top-flight men's players in England launched the fund in the wake of being criticised for resisting calls from the league to accept a 30% salary cut after football was suspended due to the outbreak. Fabianski’s absence earlier in the season was a huge contributory factor in the decline in West Ham’s results that led to the sacking of Manuel Pellegrini. New boss David Moyes will be hoping that Fabianski’s muscle strain is only a temporary absence. Lukasz Fabianski of West Ham United sits on the pitch injured during the Premier League match between Sheffield United and West Ham UnitedGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH – John Fleck (Sheffield United) In a match desperately low on quality in the first half, Fleck inspired an increase in tempo in the second that earned Sheffield United all three points. Subs - Mendy 5, Modric 4, Vinicius 5. Celta Vigo - Ruben 6, Kevin 6, Aidoo 7, Araujo 5, Murillo 6, Olaza 6, Bradaric 5, Okay 6, Rafinha 8, Aspas 7, Smolov 7. Subs - Sisto 5, Mina 7, Suarez 7. KEY MOMENTS 7’ GOAL! Real Madrid 0-1 Celta Vigo: Celta Vigo have taken a shock lead at the Santiago Bernabeu! Smolov was played in behind Varane, the Russian's first touch set him up for the finish and he rolled the ball past Courtois and into the back of the Real Madrid net! What a start! 44’ Courtois forced into action! What a chance that was for Celta Vigo to double their advantage with Aidoo getting on the end of a corner kick into the area, but Courtois makes the save from his header. Rangers and Partick Thistle also issued strongly worded statements criticising the attempt to "railroad" clubs into making a decision. Why the rush? Some clubs are crying out for clarity. In this case, clarity is another word for cash. Much of Scottish football lives a precarious lifestyle. Month on month, it's hand to mouth. In the best of times, many clubs find it tough going. These are the worst of times and clubs are hurting. Arsenal will take a lead and an away goal back to the Emirates for the second leg of this Round of 32 Europa League tie, after a tight 1-0 victory over Olympiacos in the Karaiskakis Stadium. See alsoOlympiacos v Arsenal - As it happened The visitors were under immediate pressure as Olympiacos missed two good chances in the first five minutes. Everybody knows I care for this football club and I want to win so badly, not just for myself but for every West Ham United fan out there. Sometimes I take so much pressure on my own shoulders that every time we make a mistake or concede a goal, I blame myself, rightly or wrongly, and my emotion can come out. That's why I have played at this level for so long, because I care so much, and I want us to do well. Zidane will come up against Guardiola for the first time as a manager when their sides meet in a blockbuster tie in the Champions League last 16 next February. It will be special to face him, I respected him a lot as a player and I do as a coach, I think he is the best coach in the world," Zidane told a news conference ahead of his side's La Liga game at home to Athletic Bilbao on Sunday. The wonder is why it took Arteta’s diagnosis to finally make something happen. Why the Premier League had to be put into a position where it had no other choice to finally tackle this issue. The Warm-Up is no scientist, and certainly not in any position to judge with any clarity whether the UK government’s rather more relaxed approach to the greatest public health crisis of modern times is advisable or not, but there cannot be any sensible argument for asking tens of thousands of people to congregate in one place, squeeze in alongside each other on public transport, share toilets and food outlets. After three wonderful years in Manchester, I have taken the difficult decision to leave at the end of this season and accept an offer from Wolfsburg for a new challenge in my career. I believe the time is now right for the next chapter in my football journey and I am looking forward to the challenge of playing in the German Bundesliga. The former Lyon forward has previously played in her home country with Turbine Potsdam. It's a point and performance that may have just saved Pablo Machin's job despite the 44 year-old's only recent appointment, but Machin knows that his side need to start winning soon in front of their own supporters if they are to force their way out of the relegation zone. Conceded by Brice Samba. Posted at 74' Attempt saved. Joe Lolley (Nottingham Forest) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Matthew Cash. Posted at 70' Attempt missed. Jake Cooper (Millwall) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Shaun Williams with a cross following a corner. The mentality of the group is strong but damaged in confidence. We can always do better. We can always question ourselves and say we could have done better today, but the quality of the opposition was very strong. Media playback is not supported on this device Job speculation has 'nothing to do' with Bournemouth's form - Howe Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp, speaking to Match of the Day: "It was a professional performance - controlled, scoring wonderful goals. He still managed time for another four shots without scoring after that. In fact almost 25% of his touches in the entire game were shots (nine out of 37). BBC pundit Warnock added: "He could have easily had six or seven goals tonight. His finishing has been very, very poor by his standards. What you thought about the goal. Paul B: Salah had been shooting like Carragher and then he goes and does that with right peg. How to Watch Al Nassr vs. Al-Fateh SC: Stream Saudi Pro 3 days ago — Live stream Al Nassr vs. Al-Fateh SC on Fubo: Start your free trial today! Al Nassr then beat Al-Ettifaq 3-1 on Dec. 22, thanks to goals from ... Here are some more details about the 10 moments you can vote for. Swindon 4-3 LeicesterAfter the Premier League had completed its first season, clubs racing to get there from the First Division had seen what the promised land looked like. In 1993, Newcastle United and West Ham had sewn up the two automatic promotion places, leaving Leicester City and Swindon Town to meet at Wembley to grab the third and final spot. Host is not at the high quality level, as they were in the previous times, when team was able to beat any of the top rivals at this arena. They have problems to make good squad, as financial background is not so big, as it was in the recent decade. 12 de Octubre is fast back in the best level of the football in the country, and they should make their way not to be relegated again in their first two parts of the season. Newcastle United have four wins in their last six matches. Burnley have three losses in their last four home matches. Burnley are winless in three matches against Newcastle United. Burnley have conceded 11 goals in the last three matches. Newcastle United have scored two or more in five of their last six matches. Overall, currently stationed on the fringes of the play-offs, Preston's work so far this season has been impressive and they've certainly looked one of the stronger outfits in the division. Nonetheless, Alex Neil's troops have dropped down the table in recent weeks following a run of 4 straight defeats but a midweek win over Fulham has hopes high of generating some upward momentum once again. If football is moving into the entertainment business, then the paying customers at Whaddon Road are certainly getting their moneys worth this season as matches there have finished with an impressive average of 3.17 goals per game. Although plenty of those goals have been scored by the hosts, it should not discourage any visiting sides as Cheltenham have also conceded plenty too. Assisted by Carlos Fernández with a headed pass. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Granada CF. Ismail Köybasi replaces Darwin Machís. Posted at 83' Foul by Karim Benzema (Real Madrid). Posted at 83' Germán Sánchez (Granada CF) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Thibaut Courtois (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Foul by Germán Sánchez (Granada CF). Posted at 88' Richarlison (Everton) hits the bar with a header from the centre of the box. Assisted by Lucas Digne with a cross following a corner. Posted at 87' Corner, Everton. Conceded by Scott Dann. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Everton. Mason Holgate replaces Gylfi Sigurdsson. Posted at 85' Foul by Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace). While they are not out of the race for the play-offs, the gap is growing all the time and they know that they need to address their travel sickness if they are to overcome the sides ahead of them. However, they have just one goal in their last four away games, and with plenty going in at the other end, they know that they face an uphill struggle. The 32-year-old is on his way out of the club, according to Marca. Ivan RakiticGetty Images Paper Round’s view: Rakitic has been one of the better transfers at Barcelona since their very best team started to be broken up with retirements and sales. However, at 32 it is now time for them to move on from the Croatian, and also start to prepare for life without Lionel Messi, who is allowed to leave on a free transfer in the coming months. The France international has played just seven Premier League games thanks to an ankle injury and illness and had an operation in January. Could he return for any resumption of the season as Man Utd push for a top four finish? The prospect is becoming increasingly likely. Alisson is now expected to be fit again for Liverpool once the season resumesAlisson back in goal?Liverpool have been without first-choice goalkeeper Alisson since the end of February after the Brazilian picked up a hip injury. Hertha attacker Matheus Cunha has now scored in his last three Bundesliga matches. Union won their last meeting with Hertha, 1-0 in front of their own fans back in November. Hertha have failed to win their last six home matches in the Bundesliga. Neck and neck in the table, Hertha Berlin, 11th, and Union Berlin, 12th, clash for the second time this season in what will be the first Berlin derby to be played being closed doors. Conceded by Dele Alli. BookingPosted at 90'+3' Ashley Westwood (Burnley) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90'+2' Steven Bergwijn (Tottenham Hotspur) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Phil Bardsley (Burnley). BookingPosted at 90'+2' Giovani Lo Celso (Tottenham Hotspur) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Giovani Lo Celso (Tottenham Hotspur). Why? Since that 9-0 defeat Southampton have conceded just 13 Premier League goals in 11 matches - in this time, only Liverpool (seven) and Leicester (11) have conceded fewer. Is Ayoze Perez on for another hat-trick?Who else to consider. Since Carlo Ancelotti's first Premier League match in charge on 26 December, Everton have had more shots than any other team (50). Joao Moutinho has 14 Premier League assists for Wolves, the most of any player for the club. With it, he managed a single dangerous cross as the team got desperate in the dying stages. Diogo Dalot headed a fraction wide to disappoint the crowd, but Wan-Bissaka should have been providing these chances throughout. Ahead of the defence, Fred offered plenty of running and no creativity, as usual. A judgement published by Fifa showed 150 rule breaches had been committed by the club involving 69 academy players over several seasons. When asked when he expects to discover the result of that appeal, Lampard said: "Very soon, I believe. Days, I think. I haven't heard any more, so I would wait and reserve judgement [on Chelsea's plans for January] until we get the judgement and see where we want to go from there. Saudi Pro League Football News, Fixtures, Scores & Results RECAP: Al Hilal v Al Raed- RSL MW20. Highlights. 19 Feb 2024 · 1m 30s. Al Nassr v Al Fateh recap thumbnail. RECAP: Al Nassr v Al Fateh - RSL MW20. Video. 18 Feb ... Last week West Ham United midfielder Declan Rice said no players in the Premier League wanted VAR after his side had a stoppage-time equaliser against Sheffield United ruled out by VAR after he was adjudged to have used his arm in the build-up. Rice could do nothing to avoid the ball hitting his arm after it was headed against him by John Egan. LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Jose Mourinho's first home game as Tottenham Hotspur manager suffered a false-start but ended in victory as his side recovered a two-goal deficit to beat Olympiakos Piraeus 4-2 and reach the Champions League last 16 on Tuesday. Olympiakos, bottom of Group B, stunned the hosts with goals by Youssef El Arabi and Ruben Sabedo inside the opening 20 minutes but Tottenham responded to sweep the Greeks aside. Seventh in the table, just outside the play-off places, Bristol could climb back into the promotion pile with a win. Their opponents, Fulham, holding a third-place spot, look certain to be involved in the play-offs. Five points behind second-placed Leeds, what Fulham really want is to go up automatically and there's still time to get one of two automatic promotion spots. However, after the break, Chelsea struggled to create anything against the 10 men and, with their first shot on or off target all match, Arsenal dramatically levelled thing up through Martinelli. The Brazilian became the first Arsenal teenager to score 10 or more goals in all competitions since Nicolas Anelka as he raced clear, for 67 yards, capitalising on a slip from N’Golo Kante on the counter, before slotting home. Lucas Perez scored his eighth goal in nine matches to level things. Parity only lasted four minutes, though, as Carvajal bundled home a rebound from close range after Isco had struck the post with a header. The victory takes Real Madrid three points clear at the top of La Liga ahead of Sunday’s fixture between Atletico Madrid and Barcelona. We had about 26 of us on this small executive jet with its own bar. It was phenomenal. We rocked up at Glasgow Airport at 3am and had our own check-in desk and security. It was one of the best experiences of my life. A cracking bird & an international incidentAnonymous (Hong Kong & Moldova)In Hong Kong, one of the lads came down to the bar next to the hotel. He told his room-mate he had found a "cracking bird" and had left her in the room. Marseille have started to put together a great little run as of late, notching up three wins on the bounce. Two of them came against top opposition in Lyon and Lille with the most recent victory coming last week against a down-and-out Toulouse side. They have been very efficient in their work, scoring six goals in that time despite not creating a bucket load of chances but they'll be hoping to create a bit more here as they return to the South coast. It had been scheduled for May 18. Italian coaches union slam Serie A wage cut plans The head of the Italian coaches union has hit out at Serie A plans to cut wages by a sixth if the league can be resumed, or a third if it cannot pick up from its March 9 suspension. The declaration of the Serie A League seems improvised to us because we still don't know what will happen to the championships," Renzo Ulivieri said in a statement. Chelsea are a super team, one of the best in Europe and are playing very well at the moment," coach Albert Celades told a news conference ahead of the game. Captain Dani Parejo added: "They are one of the best teams in the world because of their name, their history and everything else. They are in fantastic form. SAVE! Oblak to the rescue again for Atleti. Alexander-Arnold with another brilliant cross, Firmino is there at the back post, but he close range effort is blocked by Oblak. DOUBLE SAVE! All happening here. On the break, Felix carries it forward, drills for goal, Adrian gets a hand to it but cannot palm the ball clear, Correa is there to meet the loose ball, but Adrian flings himself at the feet of Correa to make the block with his face! 66’ - CROSSBAR! So close for Liverpool.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page