top of page

Innovation Forum

Public·67 members

Today: FCP vs. Arsenal live watch 21.02.2024 Online

Watch Barça vs. Arsenal LIVE on the club website and app. Don't miss the festival of football that is the Joan Gamper Trophy game on Sunday, 4 August.

Liverpool vs Arsenal Premier League live streaming Feb 4, 2024 — The kick off is scheduled at 11.30 am (ET). Live telecast and live streaming of the Premier League match will be available on Peacock. Want a ... Porto vs Arsenal live stream: How to watch Champions 52 minutes ago — Soccer fans in the U.S. can watch the Porto vs Arsenal live streams on Paramount Plus. That costs $5.99/month for the basic package or $11.99 ... The Saints are at least clicking up top, with two players in rich form. Southampton's last 10 Premier League goals have been scored by either Danny Ings (6) or James Ward-Prowse (4). The latter has three in his last four appearances, thanks to strong finishing from dead balls. Given that 33% of Norwich’s away goals conceded have come from set-pieces or penalties, we think Ward Prowse is a well priced anytime goalscorer option. Posted at 70' Foul by Tom Bradshaw (Millwall). Posted at 70' Attempt missed. João Carvalho (Nottingham Forest) right footed shot from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Yuri Ribeiro with a cross. Posted at 68' Offside, Nottingham Forest. Ben Watson tries a through ball, but Joe Lolley is caught offside. West Ham and David Moyes will argue it's a necessary evil to avoid the plunge into the Championship, but they may find the away end lacking when they travel to Anfield on Monday night. At-a-canter Now some positive news. Another couple of episodes have been commissioned for Atalanta's fairytale run in the Champions League after their 4-1 destruction of Valencia. Giovani Lo Celso replaces Ryan Sessegnon. SubstitutionPosted at 56' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Erik Lamela replaces Harry Winks. Callum Hudson-Odoi scored one goal and made another as Chelsea beat Nottingham Forest in their FA Cup third round tie. The hosts only needed six minutes to score as Hudson-Odoi cut in from the right and shot into the bottom corner. Santos vs Cruzeiro predictions for Sunday's Brazilian Serie A action. The hosts arrive as huge favourites to claim the 3 points on offer and will be looking to do exactly that. Read on for all our free Brazilian Serie A predictions and betting tips. He's from a tight-knit family who have protected and supported him through what has been a fast-paced journey to the first team," added Speakman. You can't adapt to first-team football as quickly as he has, at the level he has, without having some really good support mechanisms around you. I'm sure he would point to his family as his first port of call. The boy has got an incredible emotional intelligence and maturity for someone of his age. Lineups, starting 11, team news for Porto vs Arsenal 5 hours ago — Arsenal vs Porto live stream, TV channel The entirety of the 2023/24 Champions League knockout stage will be streamed by CBS Sports on ... Walker responded in the early hours of Friday with a social media post explaining his actions. At what stage do my feelings get take into consideration?"The government has put social distancing restrictions in place to combat coronavirus. According to the latest figures, 30,615 people in the UK have died with coronavirus in hospitals, care homes and the wider community. I have recently gone through one of the toughest periods of my life, which I take full responsibility for," Walker said. Team-mate Allan Saint-Maximin added: "I am really happy for him - he works really hard to score. A striker has difficult times, but I hope he can score again now. Joelinton ends barren run as Newcastle beat Blades'Fair play to Joelinton, he kept plugging away'Not many would have envisaged Joelinton's day ending on a high. His scuffed first-half shot, with just keeper Dean Henderson to beat, summed up the Brazilian's season - good in the build-up, then lacking composure at the crucial moment. But with Italy in complete lockdown to fight the spread of the virus, it is looking ever-more likely that the suspension of football matches will be extended. There are currently 12 rounds of league action left to be completed, although eight Serie A teams have 13 fixtures remaining. If it isn’t possible to bring the leagues to a conclusion, we will opt for other decisions,” Gravina told Radio 1 Rai. Much of les Monegasques' dismay has come on the road so far though with four of their last five defeats all coming away from the Stade Louis II. Their home form has been rather good but they have picked up just five of a possible 21 points away from the Stade Louis II. However, they have kept up their attacking prowess by creating the second most chances of any Ligue 1 team away form home this season so Toulouse may just be the side to get their second away win of the campaign against. Lawro's prediction: 2-0 Aston Villa v Chelsea (17:30)Aston Villa are in trouble - big trouble. Individual mistakes are costing them in a big way and they seem to be making them at crucial times in games. I did not think they would be so deep in the mire but they have not been able to address their main problem. That is at the back, where they have conceded an average of two goals a game in the Premier League this season. Porto vs Arsenal: kick-off time, how to watch, Live stream & 24 hours ago — Main News Football news Porto vs Arsenal: kick-off time, how to watch, Live stream & TV channel. Porto vs Arsenal: kick-off time, how to ... Spanish side Sevilla will host Qarabag from Azerbaijan in Group A of the Europa League as action resumes in the competition this Thursday. Sevilla go to this game on 12 points and top of the group while Qarabag are third with four points. While Sevilla are assured of finishing top of the group, for Qarabag, a top two finish is well within reach. Keith Hill has improved things at Bolton no end, though some of their recent form doesn't exactly bode well ahead of Tuesday's fixture. On their own patch, the Trotters remain a side that is not easy to get the better of, as one defeat in six suggests, though it's been a different story away from home. You have to stay focused for the whole 90 minutes," the Frenchman said. City coach Pep Guardiola said he did not see the foul because he was caught up in the emotion of seeing his side equalise against the run of play. We conceded the first goal when we were playing our best football and we scored when they were playing better than us," said the Catalan, who has won the Champions League twice with Barcelona but failed to get past the quarter-finals with City. If you are going to travel 6,000 miles for every game you might as well ensure you make history in the process. That's exactly what amateur side JS Saint-Pierroise - from the volcanic Indian Ocean island of Reunion - have done by reaching the last 32 of the French Cup. Reunion is a French overseas territory and, as such, its teams are eligible for the competition. On Saturday they will face SAS Epinal, becoming only the second overseas team to reach this stage after Guiana side ASC Le Geldar. Also a mach where we look see a great match with more goals and a win from home team is the mach from English Premier league between Liverpool and Watford where we look see a good soccer play from boat teams in this mach. We will play at the mach this pick over from 3.75 goals where we look see five goals in full total time this much what be the best chance for us get a new win and do get to our order this full points from 12.50 points to our order and be a best chance for us. Happy and Joy! The collective of fans say they are backed by a petition with 120,000 signatures. Kroenke first invested in Arsenal in 2007 and became majority shareholder in 2011. The Gunners have not won the league since 2004 and their most recent successes came with FA Cup wins in 2014, 2015 and 2017. The supporters' groups said that, while issues raised in the July letter "have not gone away, it is the overall alarming and desperate state of things, on and off the pitch, that need urgent action and take precedent amongst our concerns". Man of the match - Filip Krovinovic (West Brom) There were plenty of candidates for the Baggies' best player but the craft of Krovinovic stood out and gave his side's 5,000 travelling fans plenty to shout about, before he was substituted as his side looked to see out the game once Ajayi was sent offWhat next? A big week for West HamThis is a big week for West Ham and it has got off to the worst possible start. We've seen this in other sports law sagas," he says. These are cases that if you want them to run and run, the ultimate body is the ECHR. The Turkish process took 10 years, and if you can threaten to get a sanction suspended for that long, and make a mockery of the process, you'd think they'll be able to cut a deal. Perhaps ominously for Uefa, one leaked email published by Der Spiegel featured City lawyer Simon Cliff explaining that rather than settle with the governing body, the chairman "would rather spend £30m on the best 50 lawyers in the world to sue them for the next 10 years". Not long ago, this was one of the derby for the mid of the competition, in the Bundesliga, and now two big teams are faced with not too good place in the second level of the league. Hamburg was about to make fast return, but they did drop with some poor games in the second part, and now are at the edge of the playoff position. Alongside our both teams to score prediction, we forecasting a 1-1 draw for our correct score tip. Wolves scored exactly one exactly one goal in three of their last four away matches, and in eight of their last 13 games overall, while they conceded exactly one at the other end on eight separate occasions too. the Falkirk fc team and the Arbroath fc team, go head to head in Scotland league cup. The Falkirk fc team is in 2nd position with 41 points Collected (Scotland league one). While the guest team the Arbroath fc team came in 6th place by collecting 28 points (Scotland Championship League). Bolton is definitely one of the first favorites for the relegation this season but still it is not easy to beat them and especially not for the teams like Rochdale,hosts are not in good shape and I don't think they could score more than a goal and on the other side Bolton offensively is very bad especially when they are playing away from their stadium so I think none of the teams is going to be able to score more than a goal and because of that,I think betting on under goals is much better than to risk with Rochdale to win Both teams have scored in three of the last five meetings between Moreirense and Porto and the same can be said about four of Moreirense’s last six matches in league and cup as well as in four of Porto’s last six outings, so you can see why we have backed both teams to score this Friday. FC Porto vs Arsenal Match Preview - Champions League FC Porto vs Arsenal Match Preview - Champions LeagueYouTube · The Gooner Talk2.3K+ views · 15 hours ago YouTube · The Gooner Talk YouTube · The Gooner Talk 29:52 Read the full story Charlton takeover remains on track The proposed takeover of Charlton Athletic has hit a potential obstacle after the prospective new owners were questioned over their links with Manchester City. East Street Investments has provided documentation that makes it plain that the source of funds for the takeover are not from the same source as City Football Group, meaning the move can proceed for now, according to the Telegraph. It was a day that meant the world to one man, but in the end counted for little to an entire nation. Thirty nine years ago today, Willie Miller had his defining moment in a Scotland shirt. With just a handful of caps to his name, he stepped into a three-lioned den of Wembley and emerged with a Home Championship victory and a growing reputation. It was the game that the former Aberdeen captain insists put him on the international map. Philadelphia Union have won four of the last five matches they've played against New England Revolution. Philadelphia Union scored four goals across their three group games, qualifying unbeaten. New England Revolution scored two goals across their three group games, qualifying unbeaten. New England Revolution have failed to score more than one goal in four of their last five meetings with Philadelphia Union. GVVV have seen their recent campaigns in this competition come to an early end. The last two years have seen them exit with 3-0 defeats, losing to TEC and Cambuur. Each of their last six exits from this competition have come in a defeat by three goals. While PSV have their problems, they have a clean sheet in three of their last four away games in this competition. Luckily his wife, Dee, was quick to spot the error. She also pointed out the mistake to the club's official app editor, Mark Froggatt, jokingly asking him to "do your homework". Froggatt responded on Twitter: "Hi Mrs W. Apologies to you and Norm - the research quoted is incorrectly missing him from the list. I will update accordingly. Hope you're having a nice weekend. Dee replied: "Ha ha Mark, thank you so much. The Hornets main issue recently has been finding the net, but on Sunday they’re facing a Manchester United side that haven’t kept a clean sheet away from home in the Premier League since mid February. They have conceded 21 goals in their 12 away days since then, scoring 12 in return. Three of these 12 games have ended 1-1, and with Watford drawing four of their last six at home we think a 1-1 correct score prediction makes the most sense here. You've listened to the podcast but now is the time to find out how much you remember from the last series of That Peter Crouch Podcast. We've picked out some of quirky and memorable anecdotes from series three and put together this quiz based on the best of them. See how well you remember some of these Crouchy nuggets of gold. You can listen to episode one of series four here, while episode two is out on Friday. That's why I got involved in it and that is why I talked about it. Hart was one of six key players who helped transform Manchester City. Pablo Zabaleta, Yaya Toure and Vincent Kompany have already left to huge acclaim. David Silva goes this summer, leaving Sergio Aguero is the only survivor. Hart left quietly in 2018. Every single Manchester City fan or fan in Manchester, people I see on a daily basis, treats me with the greatest respect I could ever dream of. Their deep love of Villa comes from their father, Ron, who worked as a steward in the Trinity Road Stand. Aged 11, Smith was one of thousands who poured onto the streets of Birmingham to welcome Villa's triumphant 1982 European Cup-winning team back from the Netherlands after a 1-0 win over Bayern Munich. Pat Heard, an unused substitute in Rotterdam, lived opposite Ron and Hilary and spotted a fresh-faced Smith among the flag-waving hordes. Both teams have scored in the last ten Everton away league games. Both teams have scored in the last six Everton league matches. Only one of the last five Chelsea league games has not seen both teams score. Chelsea beat Liverpool in the FA Cup in midweek but still have a lot of work to do in the Premier League. For once I can't argue - it did what it was there to do. Harry Wilson, who inexplicably raised two hands to block a header, must have breathed a huge sigh of relief when Ramsdale saved Danny Ings' spot-kick. Ramsdale made another great save from Nathan Redmond but, in Bournemouth's desperation to get an equaliser, the inevitable happened and Southampton sealed the game. This fixture would have been out of sight had it not been for the Cherries keeper. World champions France, Germany and Portugal will be joined in Group F, to be played in Munich and Budapest, by the winners of playoff A or D in by far the toughest of the six first-round pools. Portugal were among the third seeded teams because of their relatively poor performance in the qualifiers. The uncertainty over the remainder of the Premier League season means there is also a lack of clarity over the next transfer window. When will it run to and from? How will spending be affected? And what about the PR implications of paying millions for players in the immediate aftermath of the coronavirus pandemic?But what is for sure is that top-flight managers will be on the lookout for new recruits, whenever that time comes, and the suspension of football will have given clubs plenty of time to assess their squads. For me', he says, 'it’s remembered for the wrong reasons. I did everything I could and the famous photo shows that I’m closer to the ball than his head. That’s why he punched it in with this hand. You always have people saying: ‘Oh, he out-jumped you. He didn’t out-jump me. He cheated. So to be associated with that moment' …" Peter Shilton sits down with The Guardian to chew the fat (again) over the 'Hand of God'. SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Leeds United. Jamie Shackleton replaces Mateusz Klich. Posted at 88' Luke Ayling (Leeds United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 88' Foul by Stewart Downing (Blackburn Rovers). Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Darragh Lenihan (Blackburn Rovers) header from the left side of the box misses to the left. After a constructive session and a thorough analysis, we made the decision with the objective of progressing to Euro 2020 through the playoffs," the governing body said on its website. We wish Prosinecki the best of luck in his future endeavours. He's been very professional and showed plenty of hunger in our quest to qualify for the European Championship. Dundee will host Ayr United for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this campaign. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Hosts probably are favorites in this game. Dundee have advantage at home stadium. They will try to dominate on the home field. However, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Ayr who's is one of the best teams on the road. I think, the visitors will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. Alonso also got on the scoresheet and the key for Chelsea here was that they actually scored while dominating the game and possession, a knack that has eluded them on so many occasions this season. Lampard celebrated jubilantly at the final whistle, completing a double over Spurs and Mourinho this season - and he can now plot the future with Chelsea remaining in control of their own destiny in pursuit of a place in next season's Champions League. Today the second leg of the semi-final of the Italian Coppa Italia in which SSC Napoli and Inter Milan will play. In the first match before the break, quite unexpectedly at the stadium in Milan, Napoli played well turned out to be winners by 1- 0. If Inter opens from the beginning of the match aiming to score a goal, there is a chance that Napoli will use it and get something. The host has 1 draw and 3 wins and 1 loss and the guest with last 3 wins and 2 losses from the last 5 matches. Today it will be Inter's turn here and they should get the victory and proceed to next round. Chelsea defender Millie Bright said the announcement of Phil Neville's departure as England manager "came as a surprise" and players are having to "process so much change in one go". Neville confirmed last week he would step down when his England contract ends in the summer of 2021. Bright said it is a "bizarre situation" with the change happening as football is suspended because of coronavirus. It just felt like everything had been yanked from us," she told BBC Sport. However, this is not your usual 'England' team. The whole thing is fairly far-fetched, but it is a great story about how far you can take a long-shot request and push the boundaries until you become an international football team,” Gary Christian, captain of Peel St-Germain, told BBC Sport. PSG’ are a team of office workers, plumbers, cleaners and the like from Peel, on the Isle of Man. They are scheduled to play as England for the second time in the Mountain Village European Championship - the self-titled "craziest tournament in the Alps".

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page