top of page

Innovation Forum

Public·85 members

[[[ONLINE<]][] Today: Cardiff vs Blackburn live online 20/02/2024

4 Oct 2022 — Follow live coverage as Cardiff City face Blackburn Rovers in the Championship today. English football's second tier is one of the most ...

I think on this aspect, we have to improve because if we want to grow as a team and try to be competitive, the first thing we have to improve is to be stable, not up and down, up and down. Hasenhuttl: By far our best performanceAn ecstatic Ralph Hasenhuttl described Southampton's performance as their best under his management. It should mean both formations become stretched and the game has a lot of messy, end-to-end moments; entertaining for neutrals but a nightmare for Arteta and Klopp. Cardiff City TV | Watch Blackburn vs. City live! 30 Sept 2023 — The Bluebirds travel to Blackburn Rovers this Saturday 3rd October (3pm kick-off) and you can watch the match LIVE on Cardiff City TV. Solskjaer, 48, replaced Jose Mourinho on an interim basis in December 2018. The Norwegian was then given the job The former Derby and Chelsea boss has signed a two-and-a-half-year contract - until June 2024 - having impressed the club over a series of interviews. Lionel Messi will be in Paris Saint-Germain's squad to face Manchester City on Tuesday after a knee issue, as Pep Guardiola admits he doesn't know how to stop their Champions League opponents. Fabio Paratici, Tottenham's managing director of football, oversaw the signings of Kulusevski from Atalanta in January 2020 and Bentancur from Boca Juniors in 2017 during his time at Juventus. If we can and we think they're worthwhile, then we'll try to do that. I don't think any of us are complacent about any of it. Tuchel is hopeful that Silva and Kante can both play a part, as he added when quizzed on their fitness: Whether they return depends on how Thiago and N’Golo feel in themselves and it also depends on the tests they do and the regulations, if I’m not wrong. “The better that we manage expectations, what could happen in the preparations, what could happen during the tournament… we discuss all those things, and we also discuss things like: ‘Hey, what’s pressure? Don’t push it away. What could be pressure for you is different for someone else.’ Everton need reinforcements, especially in midfield. Is he going to have any time or has he been told that players are coming in the next 72 hours? Man of the match - Kyle McFadzeanAn absolute rock at the back, as ever, for Coventry, the vastly experienced defender put his body on the line in the closing stages to keep the Sky Blues' promotion push on charge with a sixth clean sheet of the campaign. I pick because I was convinced these four were the best, Eriksson said. I was convinced Gerrard and Lampard could play together. I'm just feeling thankful for all of them and happy for them and for the supporters who came again in their numbers on a Tuesday night, considering the long, long journey. Niklas Sule is set to leave Bayern Munich once his contract expires and link up with Borussia Dortmund as a free agent, with interest from England being snubbed by the Germany international. The 50-year-old joined the club in 2014 and became a part of Guardiola's coaching unit when the Catalan took over two years later. Such high-profile interest is nothing new. Although branded a box-to-box midfielder, Bruno is a player who does much of his work defensively. It was a game without any obvious man of the match but Jorginho performed as well as anyone and his ability from 12 yards got his team over the line. It appeared his powers had left him last month when he missed a crucial kick for the Azzuri against Switzerland leaving them in the play-offs for a place in Qatar, but was back to his stuttering best today. Thomas Tuchel spoke before the game about how his side copes in the absence of N'Golo Kante, but Jorginho's presence ensures they still have a player capable of controlling the game in the centre of the park, even if defensively they are far less secure. By 54 minutes it was 2-0, Clark the provider with a delightful deep cross to the back post for Adebayo who duly headed past Chris Maxwell for his ninth of the season. Normally in the game of football when there's a foul and there's an advantageous position you let it run so that's just the only thing I see but again you know the referee is a gentleman and he should be able to control his emotions once the game is on. And that's what I wanted to do, make the most out of it. Of course, in six years at Manchester City, plenty has changed. We are conceding less goals than before, 0.6 per game compared to an average of 1.7. But it's about balance. Cardiff City vs Blackburn Rovers H2H ... Cardiff City, 7 played in draw © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live ... Hibs dominated the second half and the late comeback stopped their run of six consecutive cinch Premiership defeats. Defender Mee, part of the club's interim coaching staff, has not played since the start of March as he recovers from a knee problem and was again missing from the squad for Thursday night's home win over Southampton. Jose Mourinho is happy at Roma despite interest from Everton, who consider him a candidate to take over from Rafa Benitez. The fact they took Liverpool so long into the game before they made the breakthrough, and at least had them and their supporters living on their nerves in those anxious final moments, will give Gerrard encouragement. They deserved a point, we didn't lose, but it feels like even with the quality of our opponent. Brighton head coach Graham Potter told Sky Sports: The players deserve all the credit, they played with such courage and intensity. We feel as if we didn't do ourselves justice but we created history by getting here and we want this to be the start. Continued Brighton pressure saw Ferguson lift an effort onto the roof of the net, penalty appeals rejected by referee Robert Jones when a Moder shot hit Conor Townsend, and Button produce another impressive stop as he pushed Mac Allister's strike around a post. I need to know the topic totally and then tell my thoughts about it. Baddiel: Confusion the problem behind removing Y-word Ivor Baddiel, who along with brother David made a documentary called 'The Y-word' for the Kick It Out campaign in 2011, told Sky Sports News the use of the Y-word had sewn confusion among Tottenham's fanbase, given supporters could face police intervention if they used it outside of a matchday setting. Arsenal can't afford to lose Tierney'Sky Sports pundit Paul Merson: Kieran Tierney is going to be a big miss for Arsenal.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page